Trinity Christian Academy is a Pre-K through 12th grade Christian college preparatory academy located in Central Florida. School maintenance workers are responsible for ensuring that the school facilities remain clean and in working order.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- The job consists of janitorial services to ensure the school facilities are clean the following morning at the start of school. They will work with one other individual on campus as well as securing the facility at the end of every shift.
- Requires a lot of walking and minimal heavy lifting
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be a Christian and actively attending a local church.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a drug test and have a clear background check.
- Hourly full-time pay with benefits
- Afternoon/Evening Custodial Position Work Hours are approximately 3pm to 11pm Mondays – Friday (hours are flexible after 3pm; 8 hrs per day).